About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
1 day ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter Femboy in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
6 days ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter The Real Danger in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter Friends With Benefits in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 weeks ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 50 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter A late night snack. in Relationship Editor.
2 weeks ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter He has with everyone else so far in The Magic Remote.
2 weeks ago
-
hypnothermia liked the chapter A his Nosy Neighbour named named Prudence in The Magic Remote.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
hypnothermia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hypnothermia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hypnothermia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hypnothermia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hypnothermia has not earned any awards.