About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter My dick performs a coup against me. in Sexual Privilege.
18 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Delayed panic in Sexual Privilege.
18 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Post nut clarity in Sexual Privilege.
18 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Time to get serious. in Sexual Privilege.
18 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Strangely. in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Actually wash up. in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Clean up and relieve some tension. in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Questions and insights. in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter It's a start. in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
-
hypnodude456 liked the chapter Dive right in. in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
hypnodude456 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hypnodude456 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hypnodude456 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hypnodude456 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hypnodude456 has not earned any awards.