About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
houndDogg liked the chapter Punishment in Cumanji.
2 weeks ago
-
-
-
houndDogg liked the chapter Family game night in Cumanji.
2 weeks ago
-
houndDogg liked the chapter Introduction in Cumanji.
2 weeks ago
-
houndDogg liked the chapter You fight your way through the palace in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
-
houndDogg liked the chapter You shut down the security of the palace in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
-
houndDogg liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
houndDogg liked the chapter Kim and you double team her mom in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
houndDogg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
houndDogg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
houndDogg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
houndDogg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
houndDogg has not earned any awards.