About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Sue Storms Off In A Huff in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Virtual Unreality in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Sue Struggles With The Decision, So the Mole Man Offers Drugs in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Sue Storm Sits For A Moment To Recover in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Sue Storm Finds It Impossible To Say 'No' in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter The Mole Man in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter An Alley Way in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter The Mole Man Introduces Sue Storm to Mutual Masturbation in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Sue Grows Hornier and Hornier in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
gustaveromane liked the chapter Electro in DOOMED.
2 months ago
No recent activity
gustaveromane has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gustaveromane has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gustaveromane has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gustaveromane has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gustaveromane has not earned any awards.