About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gruetze published the chapter Alles andere kann warten in L'eclipse.
11 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Frühstück in Unterwäsche! in L'eclipse.
12 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Ein schlichtes Modell mittlerer Größe in L'eclipse.
12 hours ago
-
gruetze received a new award: First Like.
12 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Er will sie jetzt in L'eclipse.
13 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Er ruft sie in L'eclipse.
14 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Alleine probiert er sie an in L'eclipse.
14 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Sie lässt ihm keine Wahl in L'eclipse.
14 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Er ist so eingenommen von seiner Begierde nach ihr, dass er direkt zustimmt in L'eclipse.
15 hours ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Er kommt mit ihr in L'eclipse.
15 hours ago
No recent activity
gruetze has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gruetze has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gruetze has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gruetze has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gruetze has not earned any awards.