About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
govedo666 liked the chapter A guided tour in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 days ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter Contract with the enemy in Friend Request.
2 weeks ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter No plan survives in Friend Request.
2 weeks ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter Showing your Appreciation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 weeks ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter John, a prudish university student in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter The Ally in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter An Accidental Purchase in The Romance Mechanic.
1 month ago
-
govedo666 liked the chapter Take Good Care Of My Baby in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
No recent activity
govedo666 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
govedo666 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
govedo666 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
govedo666 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
govedo666 has not earned any awards.