About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gdaqua liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
gdaqua left a comment on the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter Mother-in-Law in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter The Last Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter A very dirty world… in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter Women Are Horny in Wishes.
2 weeks ago
-
gdaqua liked the chapter Anyone who arouses you/When you're aroused/Eagerness and acceptance in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
gdaqua has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gdaqua has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gdaqua has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gdaqua has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gdaqua has not earned any awards.