About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Usa
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi and paranormal romance about things besides vampires.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Meat.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Depths
- I write erotica because
-
Its the best way to find what you like.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!
-
fyreant liked the chapter Little Step, Big Shake in Pussy Portals.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter The Stranger's Cock in Pussy Portals.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Trans Girl Kim's Present in Pussy Portals.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Introduction in Pussy Portals.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Introduction in Lucy's Portion.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Introduction in The prep. school.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Anne's divorce lawyer, Ulva Lupino in Slut World.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Wake up with Mona, oops, and Leeloo too in Slut World.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Mona uses you as a sex toy on Leeloo in Slut World.
2 weeks ago
-
fyreant liked the chapter Leeloo was making a play for you in Slut World.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
fyreant has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fyreant has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fyreant has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fyreant has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fyreant has not earned any awards.