About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Trading Places.
33 minutes ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Muslims conquer Europe.
2 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Reincarnated with a Qos system.
2 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Orc World.
2 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in A study of the Orc.
2 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Black Sex Redemption.
2 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in My Favorite Student.
2 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in The Black Students Association.
3 hours ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Bully and Mom in Quarantine.
2 weeks ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in New Atlanta - BLACKED Tales of BBC Supremacy from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ftydchjf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ftydchjf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ftydchjf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ftydchjf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ftydchjf has not earned any awards.