About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
eroticfurher has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
eroticfurher has not published any stories.
-
Items of Power
by Cross C
A depository for stories involving magical items that control people and alter reality usually for erotic reasons...
Mind Control English 90 Chapters Deep 710 Words/Chapter 67,388 Likes 20,517,912 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 months ago -
Pet Play Paradise
by namenotfound
You find yourself at a very unique resort, where its guests act like and are treated as the animal of their choosing.
Fetish English 25 Chapters Deep 564 Words/Chapter 2,433 Likes 394,937 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 4 months ago -
Your First Petgirl
In a world where the pet fetish is so normalized that you can adopt them at the pet store, one young man has to deal with a pet that's not so normal.
Fetish English 93 Chapters Deep 689 Words/Chapter 7,490 Likes 1,219,658 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago -
Boyce Park
by Blackhand
At Boyce Park, girls run naked. Better still, if you capture one, you can fuck or even take her home as a pet. Hunt, Fuck, and Enjoy.
BDSM English 28 Chapters Deep 336 Words/Chapter 6,377 Likes 1,959,934 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago
No contributed stories yet
eroticfurher has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
eroticfurher has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
eroticfurher has not earned any awards.