About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
embarassednakedwomen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
embarassednakedwomen has not published any stories.
-
Nothing to Wear
by quri
A repost/extension of a snowball story idea I started and felt like keeping up, enjoy!
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 10 Chapters Deep 289 Words/Chapter 92 Likes 11,990 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 day ago -
Confidently Rock Bottom
by Brickhouse
Based heavily off of this story (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.765452) Men and women who, either through their own fault or simply by accident have lost essentially everything, they may have the means to get their possessions back however. While they might not be nudists, they do still want to get their things, namely their clothes back. Unless they wish to take advantage of the situation like some kind of exhibitionist. That is to say, unlike the story this is based on, these characters are mostly confident in their nudity to various degrees, being more concerned about getting their stuff back than whether a stranger might see them undressed.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 11 Chapters Deep 521 Words/Chapter 204 Likes 25,127 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
Fictional Nudism!
by AnotherAnt
A place to reimagine your favorite characters and stories... As nudists! Video games, comics, movies, books, all are welcome to shed their iconic outfits.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 10 Chapters Deep 345 Words/Chapter 1,729 Likes 122,826 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
ENF to ENM
by Jhal00
ENF Stories from the internet/film/tv/books converted to ENM stories.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 73 Chapters Deep 277 Words/Chapter 721 Likes 243,392 Views Customizable4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
embarassednakedwomen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
embarassednakedwomen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
embarassednakedwomen has not earned any awards.