About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write other, weirder erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Billboards outside of tulsa
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Goodtime spatula
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cave of Wonders, as played by Frank Welker
- I write erotica because
-
I've got bills to pay, and it's the only job you're expected to do one handed
- In conclusion, I am
-
nobody. What are you, a cop?
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter The Sun Still Shines in Harem Hotel.
23 hours ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter But first; an interlude! in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Time and Trust in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Understandings in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Round 1's Transformations in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Round 1 Results, Rewards and Punishments in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Final Shots in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Gunpoint in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Crowd Sourcing in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
dragon_jak liked the chapter Helping Hands in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
No recent activity
dragon_jak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dragon_jak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dragon_jak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dragon_jak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dragon_jak has not earned any awards.