About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
15 hours ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter Beast of Burden in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
1 week ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
darklord4444 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
darklord4444 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darklord4444 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darklord4444 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darklord4444 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darklord4444 has not earned any awards.