About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- pl
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
just reading
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Dropping Out of Uni in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Stripped and Ready in Groundhog Lay.
2 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Scouting for Girls in A Thousand More Wishes.
2 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Jenna and Grace Read Marcie and Gina Read The Romance Mechanic in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
2 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Throwing Caution to the Wind in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Hornyitis in A Thousand More Wishes.
4 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Morning check up on your ladies. in Controlling Maisie.
4 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Dress You Up in Groundhog Lay.
4 weeks ago
-
danielmarkiewicz liked the chapter Dedicated Service in A Thousand More Wishes.
1 month ago
No recent activity
danielmarkiewicz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
danielmarkiewicz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
danielmarkiewicz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
danielmarkiewicz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
danielmarkiewicz has not earned any awards.