About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dalexe liked the chapter Spit roast question… in Truth or Strip.
1 hour ago
-
dalexe left a comment on the chapter Night of your Nuptials with Rubia in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
1 day ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter 1 - The Royal Sheath (Condoms) in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
1 day ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter Introduction in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
1 day ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter Timeline A, or Wanserou's Party Favors for Freakers in Goddess Tamed.
4 days ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter Whores of battle in Suffering Sapho.
1 week ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter A joyful nightmare in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 week ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter A dream of dominating others in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 week ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter You take a boring but necessary first step in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 week ago
-
dalexe liked the chapter Introduction in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
No recent activity
dalexe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dalexe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dalexe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dalexe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dalexe has not earned any awards.