About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter The Next Day at school in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
4 days ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Monday at School in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
4 days ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter A small wager in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
4 days ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Effie's link in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
4 days ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Lesson #1: Getting A Man Hard in A Very Good Day.
4 days ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
6 days ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Laura and Olivia, life-long BFF's in BimCorp™.
1 week ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Back to the family in P1nk.
1 week ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Turning in in P1nk.
1 week ago
-
cowzillaa liked the chapter Hanna gets fucked in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
No recent activity
cowzillaa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cowzillaa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cowzillaa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cowzillaa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cowzillaa has not earned any awards.