About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- California
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Training intensifies with Kira and Jessie together in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Fuck Yes indeed in Unlimited wishes.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Run into a nearby alley in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Of Course in Would You Rather.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter A letter from the past in Would You Rather.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Staci shares more details, including the first time Phil went down on her in Always, Abbie.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Heather’s turn. in Relationship Editor.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Sunday morning shopping in Perverting St Perpetua's.
8 hours ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter ARIANA GRANDE in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
8 hours ago
No recent activity
c1ph4r has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
c1ph4r has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
c1ph4r has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
c1ph4r has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
c1ph4r has not earned any awards.