About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- The World Wide Web
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
I never write, but I always love to read!
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Going for runs, working, hanging out with family. Being a normal guy!
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy or cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Witchy Woman in A Thousand More Wishes.
5 days ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
5 days ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
buyerinternet posted a reply on the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
buyerinternet left a comment on the chapter Weeks Later in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Weeks Later in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Hold On! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
buyerinternet liked the chapter Standby Mode in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
buyerinternet has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
buyerinternet has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
buyerinternet has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
buyerinternet has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
buyerinternet has not earned any awards.