About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
brasstaxmind has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
brasstaxmind has not published any stories.
-
Items of Power
by Cross C
A depository for stories involving magical items that control people and alter reality usually for erotic reasons...
Mind Control English 90 Chapters Deep 710 Words/Chapter 67,401 Likes 20,523,980 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago -
The Time Stop watch
by ImaginaryAdd
A guy found an old watch, he thought it was an antique, but when he pressed a button on it, he noticed how it stopped ticking and everything around him freezed, so he inmediatly realized that now he could stop time
Fantasy English 24 Chapters Deep 266 Words/Chapter 769 Likes 204,345 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Lilith's Panties
by J-Man84
Lilith sends her panties into the world to cause chaos.
Science Fiction English 11 Chapters Deep 664 Words/Chapter 295 Likes 48,929 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Snowball story writing
Write one chapter of a story, and let someone else write the next.
Miscellaneous English 66 Chapters Deep 214 Words/Chapter 32,033 Likes 6,513,781 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago
No contributed stories yet
brasstaxmind has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
brasstaxmind has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
brasstaxmind has not earned any awards.