About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 1, 1997
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Advertise!
Upon request I also write commissions for you!
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Baby maker
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
boobboob has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
boobboob has not published any stories.
-
48 Hours As A Girl
You have been magically transformed into a girl. Avoid getting knocked up!
Erotic Couplings English 121 Chapters Deep 497 Words/Chapter 113,233 Likes 46,776,174 Views Customizable275 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago -
Truth or Dare
by lalolotor
While the parents are away, the teenagers play!
Amateur English 10 Chapters Deep 193 Words/Chapter 223 Likes 272,010 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago
No contributed stories yet
boobboob has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
boobboob has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
boobboob has not earned any awards.