About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bigman78907 liked the chapter Introduction in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
bigman78907 liked the chapter Introduction in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
bigman78907 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bigman78907 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bigman78907 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bigman78907 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bigman78907 has not earned any awards.