About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter ...but foresight is a blessing. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Dressed Up Darlings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 weeks ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
4 weeks ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Work's Done in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
bananaboatguy liked the chapter Musician’s block in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
No recent activity
bananaboatguy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bananaboatguy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bananaboatguy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bananaboatguy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bananaboatguy has not earned any awards.