About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
baab liked the chapter Chapter 65: Tournament in Professor in heat .
1 hour ago
-
baab liked the chapter Fuck in Camera Shy.
8 hours ago
-
baab liked the chapter One in the… in Camera Shy.
8 hours ago
-
baab liked the chapter Three minutes in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
baab liked the chapter Wave of pleasure in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
baab liked the chapter The Accidental Fix in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
baab liked the chapter Cosplay King in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
baab liked the chapter Chapter 63: The Final Stakes in Professor in heat .
1 day ago
-
baab liked the chapter Gaining Ground in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
baab liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
No recent activity
baab has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
baab has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
baab has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
baab has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
baab has not earned any awards.