About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter Amy, stressed student - QnA in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter Sofia, highschooler and best friend - Playing with reality in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter T-touch me. Please. in Naked and Embarrassed.
2 weeks ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter Oh, yes. in Naked and Embarrassed.
2 weeks ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter Officer Elaine - New police code in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter A messed up hunt in Naked and Embarrassed.
1 month ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter “Hell no!” in Coming Out of Your Shell.
1 month ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter Praise and another reward in Coming Out of Your Shell.
2 months ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter …and happy endings in Coming Out of Your Shell.
2 months ago
-
azertyuiop202 liked the chapter Abigaile, a Therapy Patient - Reverse Psychology in Oblivious.
2 months ago
No recent activity
azertyuiop202 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
azertyuiop202 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
azertyuiop202 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
azertyuiop202 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
azertyuiop202 has not earned any awards.