About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
asluttime liked the chapter Penis in Next-Gen Implant.
1 year ago
-
asluttime liked the chapter Slave Leia Cosplay in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
-
asluttime liked the chapter Cheerleaders' Warning in Brandi's Self-Sabotage.
2 years ago
No recent activity
asluttime has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
asluttime has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
asluttime has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
asluttime has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
asluttime has not earned any awards.