More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by findingthesexy findingthesexy

Which implant do you apply for?

Penis

*click*

You hit submit and shiver washes over you. You immediately unzip your jeans and yank your cock out of your boxers. Unsurprisingly, you're rock-hard. You grab your cock and stifle a moan as you start to jerk off. The thought of having complete remote control of your dick excites you more than you've ever felt before and soon enough you're cumming. You feel your hot cum land on your hand, still clenched around your cock, and drip down.

Keys rattling at the door draw you out of your momentary trance. Your roommate, Eric! Quickly grabbing a tissue and wiping off your hand, you close the tab and try to make it look like you were studying. Seems like you probably didn't need to worry too much as he enters the room and only gives you a small nod before turning away. Eric's music plays loudly through his headphones as he tosses his bag onto his bed before heading into the bathroom to change out of his workout clothes. He pulls down his shorts before shutting the door and you avert your gaze to give him some privacy, blushing. Eric is used to communal changerooms from the gym, but while your friends are open about their sexuality and their bodies, you're still very much a shy and private person.

Still dazy from the post-orgasm high, you attempt to focus and get some studying done. You only manage to focus for a short while before Eric emerged from the bathroom. "Hey man, how's studying going?" You turn to see your smiling blonde roommate still dripping from the shower, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Your blush comes back as you stammer for a second. "Ah... I'm j-just studying for the calc final." Eric chuckles. "Of course you are you big nerd." He was enrolled in the sports programs here and wasn't really the academic type. He turns to his wardrobe and you notice his strong shoulders. He pulls off the towel, revealing the rest of his body. You stifle a gasp as your eyes are immediately drawn to his perfectly toned backside. Eric takes very good care of his body, and it shows. At your gasp, he looks over her shoulder and laughs at you. "C'mon bro, you've seen me naked enough. One of these days we'll get you more comfortable with nudity. It's only a matter of time." You turn back to your computer without a word, cheeks warm.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)