About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
anonymerbenutzer liked the chapter Desperation in A date at the Blowjob Cafe (Completed).
3 months ago
-
anonymerbenutzer liked the chapter Highschool in Naked and Embarrassed.
1 year ago
-
anonymerbenutzer liked the chapter Introduction in Jake's senior year in highschool..
1 year ago
-
anonymerbenutzer liked the chapter Introduction in CRUSHed Masculinity .
1 year ago
-
anonymerbenutzer liked the chapter Introduction in SPH Ultimate Extravaganza.
1 year ago
-
anonymerbenutzer liked the chapter Introduction in You're a Cuck Now.
2 years ago
No recent activity
anonymerbenutzer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
anonymerbenutzer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
anonymerbenutzer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
anonymerbenutzer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
anonymerbenutzer has not earned any awards.