About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 9, 1966
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Wear underpants on my head, stick two pencils up my nose and say wibble
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
sci-fi,fantasy,history
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
grossen uberherren blutwurst
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
quim
- I write erotica because
-
Jesus tells me to and rewards me with pretty lights inside my head.
- In conclusion, I am
-
OH NO I'M NOT
-
android1966 liked the chapter Introduction in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
29 minutes ago
-
android1966 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Hot Vampire Movie Scenes.
6 days ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter Steve to the rescue in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter The big dog pounces in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter Others feel left out in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter Double-teaming in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter Jamie is the birthday boy - and there is a birthday surprise in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter You go even further than you'd expected in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter One of the young guys propositions you in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
android1966 liked the chapter It's the geek in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
android1966 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
android1966 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
android1966 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
android1966 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
android1966 has not earned any awards.