About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
lecken, ficken, kommen
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
mehr vom ersten
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
akoya liked the chapter Foltern und vergewaltigen in Der Gangster hatte Rache geschworen.
1 year ago
-
akoya liked the chapter Es wird immer geiler ? in Prolog.
2 years ago
-
akoya liked the chapter Wir erleben eine geile Zeit in der Polizeifachschule in Prolog.
2 years ago
-
akoya published the chapter Es wird heißer in Unser Urlaub am Meer.
2 years ago
-
akoya published the chapter Finger im Arsch in Anale Grande.
2 years ago
-
akoya liked the chapter Lecken in Beim Frauenarzt.
2 years ago
-
akoya liked the chapter einen Jungen, der sich einen runter holt in FKK-Schwimmbad.
2 years ago
-
akoya published the story Anale Grande.
2 years ago
-
akoya liked the chapter Erst kommt eine Ansprache an die Passagiere in Flugzeugentführung.
2 years ago
-
akoya liked the chapter Karen ist fällig in FKK-Schwimmbad.
2 years ago
No recent activity
akoya has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
akoya has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
akoya has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
akoya has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
akoya has not earned any awards.