About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Tyla loves to obey in Bleached Celebs.
7 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter You teach Tyla to obey in Bleached Celebs.
7 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Tyla tries to leave in Bleached Celebs.
7 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Lisa bring Tyla to you in Bleached Celebs.
7 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Lisa convinces Tyla to meet you in Bleached Celebs.
8 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter A Hot Date in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
8 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Bedside Chat in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
8 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Harley's Surrender in God's Apprentice.
22 hours ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter Travis and Tyla make their relationship known in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
_bart_ liked the chapter You talk to Lisa and Tyla in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
No recent activity
_bart_ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
_bart_ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
_bart_ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
_bart_ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
_bart_ has not earned any awards.