About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Zedek liked the chapter Unbelievable in Harem Games.
2 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter Double Sexy Time in Harem Games.
2 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter Awakening in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter Camden doesn’t understand in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter Final Submission in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter A Guest in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter Anything for your master in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter You Live to Serve in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter You’re Lila in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
-
Zedek liked the chapter New Day in Clothes Make The Person.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Zedek has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zedek has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zedek has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zedek has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zedek has not earned any awards.