About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xworrim liked the chapter She Blows You in Cum Addiction.
1 week ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter You Get Rough With Her Too in Cum Addiction.
1 week ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Further Changes in Girlfriend Trouble.
1 week ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Sex Fight Finale in Women with Futas.
1 week ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Chalie a student late for class in A woman in a Futa's world.
2 weeks ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Move on in Women with Futas.
2 weeks ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Yes in College Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter She doesn't move. in Cum Addiction.
3 weeks ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Finally Fucking. in Cum Addiction.
3 weeks ago
-
Xworrim liked the chapter Did I mention I had a roommate? in Cum Addiction.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Xworrim has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xworrim has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xworrim has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xworrim has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xworrim has not earned any awards.