About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Australia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch porn, wank, fantasize, play games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Action, especially Matthew Reilly
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have a horny imagination and like to share it.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A slut
No recent activity
WaspWoman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WaspWoman has not published any stories.
-
P1nk
by mysteriopark
Stories of women being transformed and falling from grace. Who will survive? Who will stop themselves from turning p1nk?
Mind Control English 23 Chapters Deep 774 Words/Chapter 989 Likes 286,248 Views22 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Ultimate MasterPC
by idahoboy
A Master PC story that can be taken in any direction.
Mind Control English 27 Chapters Deep 324 Words/Chapter 881 Likes 514,038 Views Game mode36 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
What if...?
by Colleem
Everything is possible, everything is fine. Do your worst
Fan Fiction English 43 Chapters Deep 571 Words/Chapter 4,081 Likes 2,426,869 Views35 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,167 Likes 60,556,047 Views Customizable12 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
WaspWoman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WaspWoman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WaspWoman has not earned any awards.