About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Margosha Embraces It in The Demonic Idol.
1 day ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Does She Need To? in The Demonic Idol.
1 day ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Margosha Succumbs To Influences in The Demonic Idol.
1 day ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Enter; Willa in Vampire Invasion.
4 days ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter nope in Vampire Invasion.
5 days ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Her favorite season in Vampire Invasion.
2 weeks ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter I love you in The Company.
3 weeks ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Yes, She is Your Girlfriend in The Company.
3 weeks ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Sexy black dress in The Company.
3 weeks ago
-
VampireStoryTime liked the chapter Hannah becomes vixen in Vampire Invasion.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
VampireStoryTime has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VampireStoryTime has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VampireStoryTime has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VampireStoryTime has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VampireStoryTime has not earned any awards.