About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter Professor Jake in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
15 hours ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter I'm whispering a lullaby for you to come back home in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter When I’m all alone I don’t know why I always think of you in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter Good things are yours to claim, you don't have to wait in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter This is a new day, everything bursting with hope in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter Are you alright? Can you hear me? in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter If I have to walk in on my roommate one more time, looking at me with those guilty eyes in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter I'll still keep the party runnin', not one hair out of place in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter 'Cause every romance shakes and it bends, don't give a damn in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Tommyshelby liked the chapter My heart could be burnin', but you won't see it on my face in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Tommyshelby has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tommyshelby has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tommyshelby has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tommyshelby has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tommyshelby has not earned any awards.