About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Informative books, sci-fi & adventures
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Heather in At the Cabin.
1 week ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter I think you'd get me banned if she didn't... in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Just barely, but yup. in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Most definitely in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Not this time! in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Not in the way he'd like. in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Yes. Front row support! in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Introduction in Learning Together.
2 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Chapter 19 - See the Dawn in City of Angels.
3 weeks ago
-
Tilfe liked the chapter Chapter 12 - Blood on the Dance Floor in City of Angels.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Tilfe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tilfe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tilfe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tilfe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tilfe has not earned any awards.