About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thumb_ liked the chapter Relief and Remains in The Blade That Binds.
10 months ago
-
Thumb_ liked the chapter Practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 year ago
-
Thumb_ liked the chapter Your other employees in Yes,... sir!.
1 year ago
-
Thumb_ liked the chapter Ed invites himself to dinner with the thieving CFO and his family in Ed demonstrates The Meaning of Power.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Thumb_ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thumb_ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thumb_ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thumb_ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thumb_ has not earned any awards.