About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thing102 liked the chapter The university bookstore in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter To refuse would be inviting problems in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter Eddy Bowen Age 32 School Groundsmen in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter A few more test chores in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter Household Chores in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter A Milky Surprise in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter Mom Knows Best in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter Yes, duh in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
Thing102 liked the chapter Andy Tests the Ring in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
No recent activity
Thing102 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thing102 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thing102 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thing102 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thing102 has not earned any awards.