About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Thewriteturn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thewriteturn has not published any stories.
-
Claim Day
One day, all women/men can suddenly be claimed with a touch and a simple verbal command. What do you do and how does society react?
Mind Control English 86 Chapters Deep 1,125 Words/Chapter 10,467 Likes 1,643,192 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 days ago -
Cum Addiction
Some people have a medical condition that require them to ingest semen everyday. Now, you know one of these people personally. You decide to help them.
Science Fiction English 100 Chapters Deep 869 Words/Chapter 45,914 Likes 9,173,729 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Thewriteturn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thewriteturn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thewriteturn has not earned any awards.