About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Theorize liked the chapter Of course in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Down Payment in Constantly Cucked Cloud.
6 days ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter The Fall of Wutai in Constantly Cucked Cloud.
6 days ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Going Down in Constantly Cucked Cloud.
6 days ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Mindblow in Constantly Cucked Cloud.
6 days ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Welcome to the Block in Futa Prison.
1 month ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter She sure does in Slut Girlfriend.
1 month ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Some loud moaning in Slut Girlfriend.
1 month ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Online forum in Slut Girlfriend.
1 month ago
-
Theorize liked the chapter Oh she's into some stuff alright in Slut Girlfriend.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Theorize has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Theorize has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Theorize has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Theorize has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Theorize has not earned any awards.