About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 22
- Location
- Florida
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Watch movies
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's hard to find what I like.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Completely normal.
-
TheWeirdKing posted a reply on the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
1 day ago
-
TheWeirdKing left a comment on the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
2 days ago
-
TheWeirdKing liked the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
2 days ago
-
TheWeirdKing liked the chapter Ed Does Some Good Before Having Fun in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
TheWeirdKing liked the chapter Ed Learns to Save in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
TheWeirdKing posted a reply on the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
TheWeirdKing posted a reply on the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
TheWeirdKing left a comment on the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
TheWeirdKing liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
TheWeirdKing posted a reply on the chapter The Show Must Go On in Bullshitman.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
TheWeirdKing has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheWeirdKing has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheWeirdKing has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheWeirdKing has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheWeirdKing has not earned any awards.