About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
TheLadyGodivaSimp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheLadyGodivaSimp has not published any stories.
-
Goblin breeding
by kire5613
A goblin of the forest wishes to find a female of any race to breed a tribe with willing or not.
Fantasy English 42 Chapters Deep 387 Words/Chapter 17,934 Likes 7,319,021 Views17 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Characters For Sale
by BBBlooster
A mysterious company has begun offering living breathing fictional characters for sale, lacking any human rights, they are free to be used and abused to your every whim.
Fan Fiction English 429 Chapters Deep 1,151 Words/Chapter 28,991 Likes 4,833,895 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
Attack on Titan Harem Generator
Use dice or a random number generator to randomly generate sexual encounters with Attack on Titan characters.
Fan Fiction English 19 Chapters Deep 467 Words/Chapter 117 Likes 102,997 Views Customizable16 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
Sexual Privilege
These branching stories are going to have 3 very simple premises: 1) You exist in a world where your character AND ONLY your character gets to have sex with whatever group or groups of people you choose wherever and whenever he or she desires. 2) The circumstances under which he or she can have sex with that group can be specified generally or specifically. 3) The response of the people you have sex with and/or the general public can be chosen.
Mind Control English 57 Chapters Deep 842 Words/Chapter 219,596 Likes 46,505,869 Views Customizable Game mode5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
TheLadyGodivaSimp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheLadyGodivaSimp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheLadyGodivaSimp has not earned any awards.