About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 25, 1993
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tarogon liked the chapter Went back home as your goddess laugh at you in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter Go buy a nice suit and finally heads towards the hotel in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter Text back in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter Text back with happiness in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter You accidentally send them to your old crush. in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter Slow Victory in Eredar Training.
2 weeks ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter A young savage man from a northern tribe who fell into slavery. in Xadana.
3 weeks ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter You find the two neko maids have taken you to the break room in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter You get on all fours in Locked Up Notions.
1 month ago
-
Tarogon liked the chapter She wins you over in Locked Up Notions.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Tarogon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tarogon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tarogon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tarogon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tarogon has not earned any awards.