About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna wird im Zugabteil von Karl gefickt in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna soll dich selbst streichelten in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna lutscht Karl's Schwarz in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Nele die Schaffnerin steht in der Tür in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna zeit Karl ihren Hintern in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna lässt ein paar Fotos machen in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna auf dem Bahnsteig in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Johanna im Abteil in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Karl möchte ein paar Fotos machen in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
-
TJBJ liked the chapter Karl gab Johanna ein Pfefferminz-Bonbons in Ausgeliefert.
6 days ago
No recent activity
TJBJ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TJBJ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TJBJ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TJBJ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TJBJ has not earned any awards.