More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What happens on the weekend?

Free as a Bird

“Eleven.”

“Huh?”

“The answer is eleven.”

I laugh and look across the table at Jane as I finish my dinner. “Answer to what?”

“How many of your friends would fuck me.” My girlfriend replies in a matter of fact tone. “It’s eleven.”

It is only then I recall her bringing the hypothetical query up a few nights back. “Oh…well I’m not surprised…wait a minute! How do you know?”

She grins and shoots me a wink. “I asked.” With a giggle she slides her phone toward me. “I had to bait the hook of course.”

There on the screen were two photos put together. Both showed her taking a picture of herself in the mirror, one with her in a tight sexy dress and the other showing her completely naked! I was glad I wasn’t drinking my wine because I would have sprayed across the dining room.

“Pfff! You…you sent this…!?”

“Yeppers. He he he.” She chuckles impishly. “Hope you don’t mind.”

“You hope I don’t…what? Of course I mind!”

“Oh.” She replies. “Well how else was I going to find out? For sure I mean.”

“You sent this to eleven of my friends!?”

“Twenty actually, the others all refused.”

“Twenty!? I don’t even have twenty friends!”

“I admit I had to get creative.” She laughs.

Closing the photo I take a quick look over at her text history, she had to be fucking with me, but as I look down the list I see a lot of familiar names.

“Jesus Christ.” I mutter. “My brother? MY BOSS!?”

“Whoops.” She gives me a sexy not-guilty but hella naughty smirk. “Was I a bad girl?”

“YES!”

“I know.” She titters. “They should be starting to show up any minute now.”

“WHAT!!!?”

“I figured I’d do them all once. I’ve always wanted to be in the middle of a gangbang.” Her eyes light up. “Hey! If you join it will be an even dozen!”

“Do them? Gangbang? A dozen!? You’re fucking with me.”

“You told me that until we got married I was free as a bird. That we were free to fuck around, guilt free. YOU said that.” She pulls the phone back toward her.

“I didn’t…mean…I mean…” She still remembered that? I told her that very early on, when we weren’t quite established as a solid couple and I was still flirting with the idea of playing the field. “That was a long time ago!”

“Yes…a very very long time ago.” She replies with a bit steel in her voice. “And still no ring on my finger.”

“But…we’re not ready for marriage. It takes money and…stuff.”

“You mean you’re not ready for marriage.”

“Baby…”

“You slept with Janice.”

She knew about that!? Oh shit!

“Yeah…but…but…that was two years ago. It didn’t mean anything.”

“I’m sure she was just one of many.”

“That’s not true!” I say honestly. “She was the only one, and it was just the one time.”

“It’s okay.” She assures me in a saccharine sweet tone. “I’m not angry. Not at all.” She looks down at the bare ring finger of her left hand. “Ain’t no rings on our fingers. Free as a bird.”

“Baby…”

“Perhaps tonight will spur you to decide, one way or the other. Mmm?”

As I sit there things start to click into place. The randomness of the question, her odd behavior since that night, the strange looks I’d gotten from some of the guys I knew, her telling me about bumping into Janice last week, her being all done up tonight for what I thought was going to be a quiet night at home, wearing the same skin tight sexy dress from the photo, and the mysterious text I got from my brother just an hour ago saying “John! You dog!”. I shot back a wtf back but he hadn’t gotten back to me.

“Tonight?”

“Tonight.” She says, then takes a little sip of her Merlot. “I told them it was a super secret surprise for our anniversary and to keep it hush hush. Clever, huh?”

“It’s not our anniversary.”

“They don’t know that.” She says. “It’s not like a wedding anniversary, is it? Nobody knows it but us.”

Hell hath no fury. “We…can’t.”

“We can.” She says, setting the glass down and swirling it. “Or I can at least. Free as a bird.”

Ding Dong.

As if on cue the doorbell sounds. Jane daubs her lips with her ruby lips with her napkin and sets it to the side. Looking across to me with a bold and brazen look she asks. “Well? Are you going to answer the door?”

***

To celebrate Veig getting story of the week I thought I'd do a quick little thread just for fun. But I want YOUR help.

Eleven people the couple knows are going to be showing up. Who are they? In the comments give me a character, only one per reader please. Give me a name, age, profession, basic description, any quirks or interesting characteristics they might have, and how that person knows the couple. Two of them have to be the brother and the boss since they've already been spoken about, but feel free to flesh them out a bit. Though I would like a range of ages and types I do want to keep a semblance that this is a "reality" based tale. No futas, blood relations of Jane, magical beings, etc. It will generally be first posted, first chosen but if there are some really good ideas lower down I reserve the right to swap out low effort ones. That said, this will only be a couple of chapters max so don't feel like you have to write a 2000 word character history. lol

I know this will disappoint, but do NOT give me cock size. I plan to randomly distribute sizes among them as I want these folks to be more a bunch of everyday people rather than a dozen 18" porn stars. A few will be packing heat though, no worries there if that's your thing.

I'll give this 24 hours starting...now. Edit: Time's up, but I'll leave this Author's note here just so the comments for this chapter makes sense to future readers.

Are you going to answer the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)