About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Some might enjoy reading it.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Very aware of all the stories about women with cocks but not so many about men with pussies.
-
Strangerpuss liked the chapter ….eh? in The Serum.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss liked the chapter Why are my nipples so puffy? in The Serum.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss liked the chapter Nope. (Cuntboy Route) in The Serum.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss liked the chapter A neatly trimmed pussy instead of your cock in The Serum.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss published the chapter "She" Can Try in Hot Topic.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss liked the chapter Play a Little Dress Up in Mom and Son Bonding Over Transformations.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss liked the chapter Giving Me the Milf Makeover in Mom and Son Bonding Over Transformations.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss posted a reply on the chapter She's Pissed Off in Trait Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss published the chapter Three Years. Team Option For Two More in Hot Topic.
3 weeks ago
-
Strangerpuss posted a reply on the chapter She's Pissed Off in Trait Swap.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Strangerpuss has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Strangerpuss has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Strangerpuss has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Strangerpuss has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Strangerpuss has not earned any awards.