More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TransformationWitch TransformationWitch

What change does she make first?

Giving Me the Milf Makeover

Mom browsed the options for a few minutes before clicking on something that I couldn’t read, but that excited glimmer in her eye both excited me and made me scared for what she had planned.

I watched her type in some stuff as well before she clicked three times and the program flashed up a screen saying, “Congratulations! Your transformation will begin shortly!”

I then felt a tingle swell across my whole body, and I looked down before asking, “Uh, Mom? What did you change?”

She stood up and clapped her hands together before saying, “Well, I noticed how you always look at me and I found all those files on your computer about young men being turned into older mature women, so I figured I’d give you the chance to fulfill that fantasy.”

I quickly looked up at her before saying, “Y-you mean…”

“Yep. I hope you get to enjoy the change honey, or should I say, I hope you enjoy it sis.” She said as I looked down again right as the transformation started.

I felt myself shrink until I went from 6’2” to 5’4”, my reduced height making my thighs bigger, slightly crushing my manhood.

I gasped as I felt my jeans get tighter, not in the front though, but in the back as my ass started to bubble and grow into two nice round orbs of fat that stretched my boxers and jeans.

As I reached back to squeeze my new cheeks, I felt my hands and arms become thinner and daintier as my fingernails grew out slightly, with my ass feeling even bigger to my womanly hands.

“I have an ass! A big fat round bubble butt! A mature woman’s ass!” I playfully shouted as I kneaded the flesh.

My clothes decided to change next as my blue jeans changed material from denim to nylon mixed with spandex as they turned a bright purple with a white stripe going down the outside of each leg, becoming a pair of tight yoga pants.

Under the yoga pants, my boxers shrunk before turning into a pair of panties, the unfamiliar material and the erotic situation of the transformation making me rock hard.

My black t-shirt turned as purple as my new yoga pants and the collar grew bigger and bigger until it looked more like the collar of a shirt meant for four people, with a hood forming on the back of the shirt, and the bottom of the shirt shrinking until my midriff was showing.

My sleeves grew longer and became those of a sweatshirt, and I watched something appear in white on the front of the cropped hoodie and tugged on it to see it read “Queen”.

Right as I registered what it read, my chest started to ache as I expanded until I had two H-cup mounds attached to my chest, which completely filled out the hoodie, making “Queen” stretched out across my massive boobs, a tiny crown appearing above the “Q”.

I instinctively reached up and started fondling them, playing with my nipples through the sweatshirt.

“Finally! Boobs! Really really huge boobs! They’re so sensitive!” I said as I felt my voice become slightly higher pitched as my vocal cords became more befitting of a mom.

And as I played with my boobs, my cock twitched and throbbed before it erupted a giant load inside my panties and yoga pants, making me scream and moan as I squirted out every last bit of cum left in me as my manhood shriveled and was turned into the pussy of an older mature woman who had given childbirth.

My face became more curved and my lips pouted more as they puffed up slightly, with slight hints of wrinkles appearing on my face.

My hair also underwent a metamorphosis, going from being short and brown to exploding outwards into a large pulled back bun of black hair with a white strip going through the whole thing, a sign of my older age.

As my hair finished changing, I collapsed onto my giant ass, the fatty rear cushioning my fall to the hardwood floor of my room as my breasts bounced, sloshing slightly as they filled with milk.

That’s when my room changed around me to become more womanly, with my shelves of nerdy items and memorabilia being replaced with makeup, shoes, and pictures of my new old life.

Pictures of me holding my “baby sister” otherwise known as the woman who had caused my transformation, pictures of me at prom with a man I didn’t recognize, pictures of me and my own children, and pictures of just me sitting at home in comfortable looking dresses and other casual attire.

Mom walked over to me and extended a hand out to me and I took it as she helped me up.

“So, how do you feel, sis?” Mom asked.

“Woah, I feel amazing! And so sexy!” I responded.

“You felt so amazing that you ruined your panties and yoga pants. Jeez, how much did you have backed up in you?”

I moved my boobs so I could see my crotch and she was right, the front of my pants were ruined, and some cum had pouted out and onto the floor.

“Sorry Mom. It was just a lot, but it felt so good!”

She giggled before saying, “It’s fine sis. After all, you’re entitled to some fun with your new self. And speaking of which, only you and I remember you being my son. We should probably see what your new self does and what your name is.”

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)