About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Stars. has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stars. has not published any stories.
-
Sarah humiliated
by 9844
Bullying and humiliation
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 20 Chapters Deep 337 Words/Chapter 1,176 Likes 581,688 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Sally’s naked exploits.
If you have any suggestions on ideas or scenarios you would like to see that comply with the sites rules, please feel free to suggest them via message or comments! I also implore anyone who would like to add their own story lines to please do! I would love to see how other people would like to see these stories play out. ——————————————————————— Sally by all means seems like your average young woman, however she has a secret that sets her apart from her peers. She enjoys stripping naked in very public settings. Majority of the time she has no intentions of being found like that but luck rarely seems to be on her side. She becomes extremely embarrassed but also extremely aroused at beings discovered during her naked outings. Occasionally she will purposely get herself caught when she’s feeling particularly horny. Sally’s naked adventures rarely go as she intends and often take humiliating turns.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 49 Chapters Deep 320 Words/Chapter 1,132 Likes 97,895 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Pokemon ENF
The Pokemon world is a vast landscape filled with all kinds of creatures throughout its lands, waters, skies and cities. Each one of them have unique skills and abilities that make the impossible possible. Many people dedicate their lives to Pokemon; professors to study them, trainers to train them, nurses to heal them, etc. But considering the vast amount of encounters with Pokemon, not every interaction would finish in a “normal” way; in everyone’s life are some moments where things did not go according to plan... So let’s explore the “funny” moments where interacting with a Pokemon caused some embarrassing moments...
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 16 Chapters Deep 464 Words/Chapter 785 Likes 317,786 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
Naked in public
by alice00
You are a girl of any age and appearence and are gonna end up naked in public places, yo decide if its gonna be because your are or your own doing.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 23 Chapters Deep 192 Words/Chapter 1,120 Likes 224,874 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Stars. has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stars. has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stars. has not earned any awards.