About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter Fuck her in her bed in An Obeying Sister.
1 week ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter More in Life is Slutty.
2 weeks ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter Chloe Swallows in Life is Slutty.
2 weeks ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter Introduction in Touched by his friend at a crowded party.
1 month ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter Women should do as they are told in Lizzy: Super-Model or Breeding-Cow?.
1 month ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter Introduction in Der Club / Das Spiel.
1 month ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter You tell her to get knocked up! in Asian + Drunk = Impregnated.
1 month ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter In the middle of the night in Hypnotized and knocked up (story of 3 girls).
1 month ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter That´s HER problem in Hypnotized and knocked up (story of 3 girls).
1 month ago
-
Stanxkyle76 liked the chapter ... no, take his chance to knock her up! in Faye´s Impregnation .
1 month ago
No recent activity
Stanxkyle76 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stanxkyle76 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Stanxkyle76 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stanxkyle76 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stanxkyle76 has not earned any awards.