About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sever liked the chapter The Next Round in Rwby Verse Reality Relic.
6 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter Combat Change in Rwby Verse Reality Relic.
6 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter Casual sexy fun in Rwby Verse Reality Relic.
6 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter Fuck her immediately. in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter No, you cum in her mouth. in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter The university bookstore in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter Olivia Munn masturbaiting with glass dildo (9.18.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
8 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter A New Team! in Normality.
8 hours ago
-
Sever liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Sever liked the chapter Plans made in the Hot Tub in Wanna Bet?.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Sever has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sever has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sever has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sever has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sever has not earned any awards.